ALERTS: iGold periodically updates quotes in the background and will notify you when the price crosses a certain threshold, or when the price spikes during the day.
NEWS: The latest news for precious metals and trading strategies is offered from a variety of news sources.
TODAY: The latest quotes appear on Today screen so you are always up to date.
CHARTS: Current and historical charts are available for each of the precious metals.
CALCULATOR: iGold's Calculator quickly calculates the value of jewelry and investments, with options for fineness (24K, 18K, 14K, etc), currency conversions and adjustments for fees and commissions.
CURRENCIES: Precious metal prices are shown in multiple currencies from around the world. Up to the minute currency exchange rates are available for sixty-five different currencies.
BACKGROUND REFRESH: Background Refresh can be enabled to periodically update quotes in the background, issue alerts, and show the latest quote right on the app icon.
PERFORMANCE: iGold requires as little as 1K of bandwidth to quickly and efficiently retrieve real-time price quotes from Kitco.com or Yahoo.
iGold was the very first gold app on the App Store, launched on the day the App Store opened. Now, redesigned for iOS 8 with many new features, iGold is still the best way to track precious metals!
Replaced charts that are no longer available
(future versions will only support iOS 8)
- Price alerts.
- Day Gain/Loss alerts.
- Price Spike alerts.
- Background price refresh.
- News for precious metals.
- Shows latest quote on app icon.
- Palladium now supported.
- Calculator option for fees.
- Customize layout.
- New icon
- Slight tweak in colors for better readability.
- Support for iOS 4.x multitasking.
- A new Calculator view is added in version 2.2. The calculator allows for easy valuation of metals based on specific currency and/or metal fineness (e.g., 24k, 18k, 14k, etc.). The calculator is especially useful to jewelers in need of a quick metal value of specific jewelry. For example, it is now effortless to calculate the exact gold value for a 45.2 gram 18k gold necklace, in Euros.
- A calculator scroll-up displays the metal's common fineness measurements, priced in user-defined currency, in ounces or grams. Gold fineness measurements include 24k, 22k, 18k, 14k, 12k, 10k and 9k.
- Rotation of the iPhone or iPod Touch offers full screen view of charts.
- New longer-term charts added in version 2.2 include a 5-year chart for Kitco and a 2-year chart for Ino.
- 22.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Sollico Software
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it