This year’s theme is Compliance in Motion and aims to give the participants an overview of how Health Services manage compliance.
With the role of Healthcare Facility Manager transitioning from technical focus to strategic and operational performance driven, there is additional pressure and responsibility to enhance Compliance Management and actively participate in the continual improvement of processes related to infrastructure management.
The mission of facility managers is to embrace a culture of excellence and address Compliance Management with professional pride. Effectively, we become a change agent and a driver for quality in the built environment.
Conference topics will include:
• Department of Health and Human Services building design requirements.
• Building Code of Australia including, occupancy certificate, essential services, statutory and regulatory maintenance.
• Council and Heritage requirements.
• Country and Metropolitan Fire brigades.
• Health Service compliance, including OH&S, Infection control, waste and pollution and energy management.
We look forward to welcoming you to Melbourne!
- 92.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Guidebook Inc
Safe to Download