- Find easy-to-access information about designations, insurance licensing, certificates programs and professional development
- Learn about new events and seminars in your area
- Access the full version of the Dictionary of Insurance
- Practice CIP exam questions for C11: Principles and Practice of Insurance and C13: Insurance Against Liability—Part 1
- Get your grades on the go
- Update your member profile from your smartphone
Not a member? Sign up and keep up to date with the latest seminars, events and courses available at the nearest Institute in your area and across Canada.
Test your CIP knowledge and prepare for your final examination. Just tap the answer and submit. To learn more, tap ‘show rationale’ to display further information about the correct answer. Each question pack contains unique multiple choice questions.
Established in 1899, the Insurance Institute of Canada is a not-for-profit organization serving more than 39,000 members across Canada through 19 volunteer-driven provincial Institutes and chapters. It sets professional standards for the industry through education programs leading to a range of designations, including the internationally recognized Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) and Fellow Chartered Insurance Professional (FCIP).
For technical issues, please contact The Insurance Institute of Canada.
- 51.5 MB
- Release Date:
- The Insurance Institute of Canada
Safe to Download