How can you use this app?
- Parents can tell an animal name to a toddler and ask them to show the thumbnail and touch them for a bigger image.
- Teachers can use it in their classrooms as an educational tool. This app has very detailed information on each animal selected.
- If you often visit a zoo, you can use this app to read more about the animals. Kind of a zoo guide for animals.
- Let the 3 - 5 year olds touch the play button to play the audio description.
Send us an email to support@iLearnFacts.com and tell us more about how you use this app. Visit us at www.iLearnFacts.com
* Currently has 50 mammals.
* Tap on your favorite mammal thumbnail to see a bigger image.
* Scroll to read the description.
* Just with a tap of the play icon, the app will read out the description for the kids so they can independently listen to the animal description without adult help.
* Audio plays in the background so you can listen while you browse the description.
* Speaker icon plays animal sounds in the background. Very cool.
* Thanks for all the feedbacks from everyone who bought it so far.
* Send all your feedbacks or questions to support@iLearnFacts.com
NOW ENJOY USING THIS APP!!!!
- New HD images
- Updated layout for iPhone or iPad devices
- Added better human voice for audio
- Overall a better experience and readability
- 262.0 MB
- Release Date:
- AGASTHEESWARAN SOMASUNDARAM
Safe to Download