● Group images into category folder that can be access via Files App.
● Preview group images.
● Fine tune classification percentage so image classification that fall below this will be group into 'other' class.
● Load and run custom machine learning model from library.
● Able to Rename/Delete machine learning model from library.
You can copy/access group images in Images Classifier/Images Folder in Files App.
You can download pretrain machine learning model with extension .mlmodel and put it into Images Classifier/MLModel Folder in Files App by Airdrop.
Or You can train a machine learning model for Images Classifier with tool such as CreateML or Tensorflow [need conversion into .mlmodel]
Custom Train Model Tips:
For example, you have a trained model which classify 5 dog breeds such as Husky, Bulldog, Golden Retriever, German Shepherd and Beagle. You can use the model to classify these 5 breeds of dog with not much issue. However, if you try to classify dog breed such as Boxer it might give inaccurate result such as Bulldog. So the train model should include as much classes of objects as possible for that category.
● Group plant species Images in jungle with custom train model.
● Identify and group dog breeds with custom train model.
● Identify and group animal species with custom train model.
● Identify and group insect species with custom train model.
● Identify item status such as defective item with custom train model.
● And many more depend on your imagination.
[＊] Make sure the train model are machine learning model that has been trained for Image Classifier. [not Objects Detection or any Other Classifier Model]
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.
- 9.1 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download