• Stop chasing outstanding invoices and get paid on the spot
• Receive funds into your bank account within 1-2 days for improved cashflow
How it works:
• Apply for a paytoday facility at imb.com.au/paytoday
• Link your paytoday facility to your IMB Bank account when applying
• Your paytoday facility will be delivered to your door
• Pair your Bluetooth card reader on the IMB paytoday facility with your phone, and start accepting card payments
• Send receipts via SMS or Email through the app.
• Search though transactions through the app.
• Issue refunds through the app.
Major cards accepted:
Businesses that are working on the go such as
b) Sales Representatives
c) Taxi Drivers
d) Cafes and Restaurants
e) Shop owners
Features at a glance:
• Accept eftpos, MasterCard, Visa card payments – anywhere, anytime.
• Securely accept Chip & Pin and swipe card transactions on the spot.
• Receive your funds into your nominated IMB Bank bank account, with the ability to specify dedicated fees account.
• Customise sales records by adding sales notes to your payments.
• Email or SMS transaction receipts to your customers.
• Refund payments simply and quickly.
• View daily and historical transactions through the app.
• Add additional users to accept payments on your behalf.
• Transaction surcharge feature.
• Refund using invoice number.
• Control the historic transactions the user can see.
• Search the transaction history using date and time.
• Control details appearing on transaction receipt.
• Get access to merchant portal where you can manage your account, add users view payments history and more.
Turn it off to support constant payment transactions.
Turn it on to save Pin pad battery.
UI Optimisation -
Support for iPAD
User ID -
Removed the requirement to have User Id as an email address
Minor Bug fixes
- 10.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Mint Payments Limited
Safe to Download