Inference Clues helps build strong reading comprehension skills in a fun, game-like environment.
As well as generating inferences, players identify the clue words that lead to an inference -- a vital comprehension skill and part of the Common Core standards.
***** 5 Stars! This is another great app from Happy Frog. I really like how your apps target a specific skill.
***** 5 Stars Just what my son needed. Thanks for your great apps. We are working our way through all of them!
Inference Ace 2 is targeted to children in Grades 2-5 who can read the words (decode), but who need help with understanding what they read.
- Builds inference skills step-by-step until mastery.
- Incremental learning. New levels are unlocked only when your child is ready.
- Can be used independently (just hand it over, your child will know what to do) or with a therapist for reading intervention.
- Guided learning for less frustration. Your child will always arrive at the correct answer.
- Fun and engaging Reward Center to increase motivation.
- Advanced levels include timers to ensure fluency. Research shows fluency in the foundation skills is critical to reading comprehension.
- Detailed reporting for up to 10 students to meet the needs of teachers, therapists and parents.
Inference Clues can be used at the same time as Inference Ace (our other inferencing app), or it can be used after Inference Ace has been completed.
You can try this app by downloading the free version. The free version has 4 free levels for one player. You can purchase levels and players separately through in-app purchases.
If you prefer no in-app purchases, please purchase the 'School Edition' of this app.
We are a member of the 'Moms with Apps program. We collect NO private information in our app, and our apps do not allow unrestricted web access.
Our apps are designed for and tested by typical and special needs children. Testers include children with Autism and other special needs. Our apps work for them!
We take customer service very seriously! If you ever have a problem or find that we've missed something, contact us at our website and we will do our best to fix the problem.
In this version we introduce a new student management system. Detailed reports show student progress. You can add up to 10 students.
We have also changed the look of the app to appeal to a wider age range. No more worrying about showing your older student a 'kiddy' app.
What's the same? High quality incremental learning to help your learners improve their reading comprehension skills! Get started now..
Most of the improvements in this version are under the covers. One thing you will notice is that stars will now correctly show the most recent completion of a level.
- 33.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Janine Toole
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it