Features include, but are not limited to:
• Spanish Translation. All areas of the app have been professionally translated, and can easily be toggled back/forth.
• Personal Health Record (PPHR). You can list and store everything an emergency first responder would need when gathering data for a patient, including Photo, Name, Address, Date of Birth, Blood Type, Allergies, Medications, Medical History, Medical Procedures, Hospital Admissions, EKG Image (if you are a cardiac patient), Emergency Contacts, Medical Contacts and Insurance Card(s). NOTE: Your medical information is stored only on your mobile device and is never transmitted to anyone else without your consent (see ‘Send Your Information’ for how to manually transmit your data).
• Health Records for Dependents. You can add any dependents with their pertinent medical information as well.
• Send Your Information. In certain instances, you may choose to send your information, including images used inside the app, to a third party such as a Physician or other medical professional. This feature allows you to send this data via Text or Email (standard text messaging rates from your mobile service provider may apply).
• Fire Safety Tips for the following: Candle Safety, Carbon Monoxide Alarms, Cooking Safety, Electrical & Appliance Safety, Escape Plan and Smoke Alarms. Auto reminders let you know when it is time to check your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors throughout the year.
• First Aid Protocol. Do you know how to determine if someone is having a stroke? Most people don’t. This is just one of the 16 most common medical emergencies described on the app. These instructions can assist you and your loved one while waiting for help to arrive.
• Natural Disaster Information. Know what to do before, during and after certain natural disasters. Remember, careful planning could make the difference between life and death!
• Emergency Supply Kit. Learn how to make an Emergency Supply Kit for you and your family.
• Family Communication Plan. Where would your family meet outside in the event of a house fire? What if disaster struck and your family members are all in different locations with no way to contact one another? Infocare contains information on how to formulate this critical plan.
• Alert Emergency Contacts. Send an alert to your contact(s) when you are in an emergency situation. The alert they receive includes a link to a map showing your location and GPS coordinates.
• Audible Siren Alert. Let others know that you need assistance by activating the Audible Siren with strobe light flash.
• Locate Nearby Medical Facilities. Infocare locates the nearest Hospital, Urgent Care or other medical facility.
• Lock Screen Image. What if your phone is locked? We’ve got you covered! Create a lock screen image by selecting a photo on your mobile device. Infocare will automatically overlay a field containing your medical information, emergency contacts, etc., which will assist emergency responders in gathering this critical information.
• Set Alerts. Do you or a loved one have several medications that all have to be taken at different times of the day? Set some reminders so that you never miss a dose! You may also periodically receive some important alerts from a local emergency service or other organization in your area (Push Notifications must be enabled on your mobile device).
There really is no other app out there like Infocare. Download today for FREE and prepare you and your family for the ‘what if’s’ in life!
- 42.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Infocare, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it