Create a group and just start drawing together! No need for complex network setup, or even any network at all, thanks to nearby connectivity. Be it in a bar, or on the beach. Oh, and your drawing even goes to the big screen too thanks to the free companion app for Apple TV! It instantly connects and interacts with all devices in the room. A great alternative to those bulky & expensive interactive boards. Inko 2 now brings remote collaboration over the Internet(*), Dark Mode support, a Mac app, and much more.
Even though Inko is both simple and intuitive, it's also backed with advanced features like beautiful pixel-free rendering that stays sharp when zooming in. It also offers precise Apple Pencil support for an amazing drawing experience, lag-free and undo-capable real-time interactions, as well as hi-res PDF exports to share with your group when you’re done.
COLLABORATION & CONNECTIVITY
• Highly responsive, "appears-as-it-happens" multi-user drawing with no lag.
• Participants’ labels on drawing trails that show who is currently drawing.
• Nearby collaboration: nomadic connectivity for local devices, even without Wi-Fi access point (peer-to-peer or LAN).
• Remote collaboration: seamless connectivity over the Internet for global reach via invitation link sharing.
• Up to 8 participants for peer-to-peer connectivity or 12 participants for LAN/Internet.
• Group saving for quick setup of future sessions.
• Security & privacy: TLS connection between devices (nearby) and end-to-end encryption with daily data removal on server (remote).
• No account creation.
DRAWING & VISUALIZATION
• Beautiful pixel-free visualization that stays sharp when zooming, as well as vibrant colors on wide color displays (P3).
• High-performance Metal rendering.
• Extensive Apple Pencil support (finger action, angle, pressure, high-speed & predictive sampling).
• Pen tool with two sizes & one calligraphic variant.
• Lasso editing: select, move, rescale.
• Ephemeral highlighter to point things out. On Apple TV, it even features innovative motion-driven interaction with the remote, like a laser pointer.
• Single- and multi-user undo/redo & reliable syncing.
• Optimized for latest iOS: file sharing, Split View Multitasking on iPad, Drag & Drop, Today Widget, Quick Actions, Universal Link, Siri Shortcuts, SF Symbols, Smart Screenshot, Dark Mode…
• Universal app for iPad, iPhone & Mac. Free Apple TV companion app(**).
• Export images, hi-res PDF, or native archive for a productive workflow.
• iCloud sync for personal drawings.
Multi-user collaboration requires a subscription. Two plans are proposed that enable all your devices (iPad, iPhone, Mac) and let other users join using just the free app:
• Nearby Plan ($1.99/month, $9.99/year) enables local collaboration over peer-to-peer or LAN.
• Remote Plan ($3.99/month, $29.99/year) enables remote collaboration over the Internet. Also includes all features of Nearby Plan.
Both plans offer a fully functional 7-day free trial. The free app provides full drawing capabilities in single-user mode, lets you access, organize, & export your drawings, and let you try out nearby collaboration for 5-minute time-limited sessions. Volume purchase (VPP) is available for schools & businesses: see Inko (Volume Ed.).
HELP & FEEDBACK
Send your questions/feedback to email@example.com
(*) requires Remote Plan
(**) only works with local connectivity. With older Apple TV models, you can use AirPlay Mirroring.
- New widget that allows starting a predefined drawing group or a new group.
- Contextual menu to quickly manage or export drawings.
- Integration with Shortcuts App: new drawing or predefined groups can be started within shortcuts.
- New iOS 14 widgets are proposed to quickly create or join a drawing group.
- Version 2.1 also brings other minor visual enhancements & fixes for iOS 14.
• Improved visuals for Mac & tvOS apps
• Better reporting of connection problems
• Improved handling of participant removal (remote)
• Improved stability of remote connection
• Fixed blank drawing list thumbnails in remote mode
• Fixed broken in-app purchases handling on Mac
• Remote collaboration over the Internet to draw with anyone around the world.
• A Mac Catalyst app that brings the Inko experience to the Mac. Join or create a drawing group using your Mac, along with iPad, iPhone, and Apple TV.
• High-performance Metal rendering.
• Improved & new ergonomics, including fine-tuned toolbar physical interaction and specific Mac controller handling (trackpad/mouse + modifiers) for zooming, scrolling, and selection manipulation.
• Modernized Apple TV app for tvOS 13: Metal rendering + handling of Menu button for toolbar display, and press on trackpad for fullscreen drawing display.
• Support of modern iOS features: Dark Mode, Universal Link, SF Symbols, Smart Screenshot.
Existing owners of Inko 1’s Collaboration Pack automatically receive a complimentary lifetime subscription to the Nearby Plan. Existing Hero Plan subscribers (Inko 1) are automatically promoted to the Remote Plan with additional features & a lower price.
- Handling of new iPad Pro display sizes (11" and 12.9")
- Handling of new Apple Pencil double-tap gesture: switch to color palette, eraser, or last-used tool.
tvOS App Enhancements
- Fixed double-press to zoom feature
- Inko now features Siri Shortcuts integration when using iOS 12. You can restart a frequent drawing collaboration group using just your voice by invoking Siri: "Hey Siri, start class 2B drawing group"
- Minor fixes and enhancements for iOS 12 and tvOS 12.
- Updated for new iPhone sizes (including iPhone XS Max and more).
- More robust palm rejection to avoid leaving marks when resting the palm while drawing with the Apple Pencil.
- Increased trial duration from 1 minute to 5 minutes to make it more practical to evaluate the multi-user collaboration feature.
BUG FIXES & ENHANCEMENTS
- Fixed a bug that caused the tools palette to not be visible after creating a new drawing.
- Fixed a bug causing the iCloud switch to display the wrong state after enabling/disabling iCloud.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when performing Drag and Drop operations in the drawing list under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after accepting a participant request.
- Fixed a number of other issues or crashes affecting the introduction panel, iCloud switch, AirPlay mirroring, drawings list, device rotation handling, and drawing creation.
- Other minor enhancements & bug fixes.
- 20.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Creaceed SRL
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it