- Change - Concierge: Visual changes to the messaging tab to make all message types display in a similar format.
- Bug Fix - Concierge: User messages are now able to be selected and deleted.
- Add - Concierge: New parameter "Mobile Login Options" will determine which login methods are available to the user during login. Current options include a standard username and password field, scanning of their employee badge, or both.
- Add - Concierge: New login page automatically detects if a scanning device such as a linea pro is connected and limits the available login methods accordingly.
- Add - Concierge: MedEx tab is only visible to users with the mange_orders privilege.
- Change - TubeSafe: Main screen web view now uses a WKWebView if available instead of a UIWebView. This is to correct an issue with iOS 9.x and UIWebView sluggishness that appears over time.
- Change - TubeSafe: BloodBank tubes no longer unlock in offline mode. A message will appear instead notifying the user "Device is offline. Call Blood Bank for the unlock code."
- BugFix - TubeSafe: Auto focus - When an individual touches the screen while scanning a tube using the camera, the app would remain in manual mode until it is restarted. Auto focus is now automatically re-enabled on every logout of the system.
- Added - TubeSafe: NFC only hardware is now supported.
- Added - TubeSafe: Offline mode.
- BugFix - TubeSafe: (null) user login. On certain versions of iOS verified in (7.1.2), instead of closing the active alertview, dismissViewControllerAnimated closes the active window which is the login screen.
- BugFix - Administration: Options at the top of the screen were being cut off on iPod 4 devices.
- Change - Update Infinite Peripherals SDK to version 1.97
- Change - TubeSafe: Every 3rd image during barcode image decoding will now be inverted to help decode white barcodes on dark backgrounds.
- BugFix - TubeSafe: If auto logged out with an alert view present, the login page would not display and the app would enter an invalid state.
- BugFix - Concierge: Fixed issue during a user's first log in. During their initial zone selection, if a zone had no destinations associated with it, the app would exit.
-BugFix: New device information during a manual login from a TubeSafe station was not being passed to the server properly.
-Change: Added barcode type code 39 as an available barcode type for camera login at a TubeSafe station.
-BugFix: TubeTrack unlock code label was displaying offset on iOS 8.x devices.
-Change: TubeTrack will now default to the camera view tab regardless of the previous tab selected.
-Change: Concierge application will no longer wake up from background for "Docked" type messages.
-Change: Updated Linea Pro Universal SDK to version 1.88
-Change: Handling background wireless network loss better.
-BugFix: If incoming message sound does not exist on handheld, play default beep sound instead of nothing.
-BugFix: iOS8 issue with user inactivity logout. The timeout was not being set properly all the time causing handhelds to logout after 2 minutes.
- Version information is more easily visible in TubeTrack.
- Added extra logging features.
- Workaround to prevent memory leak in UniMag SDK.
- Headers now display properly on iOS 7.
- Fix demo mode TubeTrack to display properly on iPhone and iPod Touch 4 devices
- 21.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Inmar, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it