If you rearrange the letters in your own name, what other names could you make with them? How about using a friend's name, a cartoon character, a figure from history? Or perhaps you could make a short phrase out of the letters? Are you smart enough to create words that describe the person whose name gave you the letters to play with?
Designed for anyone who gets a buzz from the challenges of creative wordplay, this app lets you decide what's in a name. Choose whether to challenge your brain privately, or make it social: you can share your wit with other InnerNamers, admire their ideas, or you could even set up InnerName competitions to see who can make the best InnerName against a time limit.
Come and have a go!
- see the letters from a name as tiles and select them one by one to build an anagram of the name
- edit the anagram as you create it by moving or removing letters or words
- add spaces and punctuation characters
- share anagrams with friends and family
- store your favourite anagrams
- optional extra inspiration available via the Suggestions function (in-app purchase), showing you what names and words you could make from the letters currently available, and allowing you to add them with a single tap
- 20.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Duncan Woods
Safe to Download