The app can be used as a tool to:
- Support INSIST suicide responders with managing people at-risk of suicide
- Search a directory of local support services
- Connect with a network of INSIST responders
- Revise training over time
- Link to and share helpful online resources
- Help with responder self-care
- Record notes and reminders
The Indigenous Network Suicide Intervention Skills Training (INSIST) program is a multifaceted suicide prevention training program that targets at-risk Indigenous youth.
The app is part of the INSIST research program conducted by the University of Queensland.
- 17.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Update Date:
- Jamani Services PTY LTD
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it