• Board review Q&As in internal medicine, written and reviewed by an esteemed faculty of veteran physician educators
• FIVE new Board prep questions daily delivered directly to your app
• Detailed answer explanations for each question
• Real-time quiz results
• New questions on-demand when you log in with your IMIR account
• Study on-the-go, no connectivity is needed to access this app’s features
Educational Testing and Assessment Systems (ETAS) produces high quality, Board-relevant exam preparatory study systems in multiple medical specialties, including the Internal Medicine In-Review multi-component study system. Features of Internal Medicine In-Review include a comprehensive Study Guide, accessible in an electronic PDF, as well as the companion Online Study System; available at InReviewIM.com, the online companion is ideal for a customizable learning experience. Internal Medicine In-Review is available free of charge for internal medicine residents and program directors, and provides all the essential information needed to prepare for exams in engaging, interactive formats.
Please make sure you post a review so we can consider your feedback in future versions.
- 23.0 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download