Interval Master makes your practice more productive by tying notes in intervals to keys on the keyboard and notes on the clef. The keyboard and the clef help you put the interval notes in context.
With the keyboard you can deepen your recognition of an interval by playing it ascending, descending, fast, slow, as part of a tune, or however else you want.
Notes are also displayed on the bass, alto, or treble clef. This allows you to see the interval in musical notation in addition to hearing the interval played.
• Full Keyboard: Scrollable, playable keyboard with a full set of 88 keys.
• Clef: Notes displayed on the bass, alto, or treble clef.
• Range: Practice on intervals from the full range of notes supported by an 88 key piano.
• Review: Review the intervals you've heard by navigating backwards and forwards.
• Beautiful interface: A colorful, pleasant UI makes using the app enjoyable.
• Highlighted keys: Keys in the interval are highlighted for review.
• Simple: Focused on helping you learn intervals.
• Stats: See how many points you can earn or how long of a streak you can get!
- Choose interval direction.
- Choose playback speed (now allows for harmonic interval training).
- Choose first note of interval.
- Select which intervals you want to practice.
Improve your ear with Interval Master!
- 51.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Taylor Payne
Safe to Download