Create by Sébastien Jondeau and Brice Faradji
With INTERVAL TRAINING SOUND:
You can create a playlist by using your own music and by choosing your training’s duration,
or you can buy a ready to use sport playlists specially mixed by DJ's.
Interval training is a sport training method that offers sustainable cycles of effort and recovery time. It is directly inspired by boxers training. For instance, a boxing match is organized over a series of 3 minutes intervals called ROUNDS and interspaced by 1 minute of RECOVERY TIME.
During their preparation, athletes use interval training method to increase their endurance and nerve impulse. It is also very effective for rapid weight loss.
Listening to music helps us in the effort, it accentuates our mood’s positive aspects such as vigor and excitement, and lowers negative aspects such as tension and fatigue. It encourages us to get out of our comfort zone.
By listening to music, we improve our endurance and performance, on condition having a personalized playlist!
- Choose the number of rounds you want for your training
- Run mode, with GPS tracking*
- Define the duration of your workout and recovery's periods
- Pick the music you want in your phone's library
- Name and save the selection you have just made
- Finally, the selection is timed and mixed with sonor effects
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
You don't even need to watch to your phone. Thanks to voices and bells which indicate when the rounds start and finish. Like in a real boxing match!
- 27.0 MB
- Release Date:
- smart idea agency
Safe to Download