"Just what we are looking for in a puzzler" - 8/10 PocketGamer
"Watching the tiles shift color is mesmerizing." - AppAdvice
"...a game that’s as smart as it is welcoming." - Gamezebo
In Invert you press buttons around a tile grid that flip a certain pattern of tiles. Your goal is to make all tiles the same color using as few moves as possible. Easy to solve, but hard to solve well.
- Campaign: Solve levels in certain amount of moves. Take as long time as you need - there's no time limit.
- Challenge: Solve levels against the clock. Use as many moves as you want.
- Expert: Similar to Challenge Mode, but a lot harder. Like, a *lot* harder.
- 20 mind-bending patterns with 1000's of combinations
- Over 120 hand crafted levels
- Custom soundtrack per level
- 2 unique gameplay modes
- 1 expert mode.
- 0 distracting advertisements or commercials
Invert is made by Glitchnap, a Copenhagen-based band that makes games instead of records, and published by Noodlecake Studios.
"If you’re a big fan of Rubik’s Cube-type puzzles, Invert should fire your engines."
"Invert ... should give puzzle fans something tasty to chew on."
- 187.2 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it