This free, "lite" version allows you to try IP Scanner to see if it suits your needs. It is therefore limited to displaying only the first 10 devices it finds. You may upgrade to the full version via in-app-purchase at any time.
IP Scanner for iPhone is a port of our highly acclaimed Macintosh application. Here are a few noteworthy features:
• extremely fast scan results - we're talking seconds here
• customizable results - you may assign your own names and icons to discovered devices
• export scan results via email
• ping and port scan tools build in
• save and import custom device lists
2) new device profiles for smart plugs and lamps
2) improved portscanning
Improved MAC sync feature.
2) better integration with Mac OS X companion app
N.B.: iOS 11 removes the ability for 3rd party apps to access raw arp table data (e.g., MAC addresses). This in turn impacts device identification accuracy.
2) latest device profiles
2) fixed an iCloud bug that could cause a custom device badge to be backed up multiple times
2) updated German and French localizations
2) updated port scan engine; view scan progress by percent or total ports scanned
3) latest device profiles
2) new device categories, including 'Biometrics'
3) bug fixes
4) iOS 9 compatibility
2) fixed a bug that could cause port scan results to appear uncentered on iOS 8 on the iPhone
2) latest device definitions, including native recognition of several popular point-of-sale terminals and credit card readers
2) latest device definitions, including native recognition of new internet appliances from Amazon and Google
3) fixed a bug that could cause Ping indicator badges to remain visible even after the devices in question stopped responding
2) Japanese & Chinese localizations
- 15.1 MB
- Update Date:
- 10base-t Interactive
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it