In comprehending the biological complexity of living systems in disease and healthy states, molecular pathway maps form an integral part of a researcher’s arsenal.
iPathways, developed by The Systems Biology Institute, Tokyo, brings your pathways from the desktop to the device for the first time!!
iPathways provides access to molecular maps constructed in CellDesigner™, compatible with SBML (Systems Biology Markup Language) and SBGN (Systems Biology Graphical Notation) standards.
Browse pathways from your account and explore publications and genes of interest.
iPathways currently has over 6000 registered users and your feedback is key! Drop a message at email@example.com
- Register Free!
- Navigate pathway information by tapping on a gene or protein molecule or a reaction box
- View publications associated with a reaction by tapping the PUBMED id on a reaction
- Explore genes of interest on iHOP or Entrez directly from your pathways
- Password reset feature
- New [Preferences] option in [Settings] allows users to register email address (used by password reset feature)
Minor bug fixes.
- 1.1 MB
- Release Date:
- The Systems Biology Institute
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it