– A 'virtual' deck of cards for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. (NOTE: Use this App to play card games with other people - just like a 'real' deck; but it is NOT a 'game-playing' program.) Play cards on one or multiple devices (using Game Center, Local WiFi or Bluetooth - Bluetooth works on airplanes). Cards move with the touch of a finger. When playing with a shared device, use four hidden hands – a hand become visible only when the device is tilted on its side facing that direction. When playing with multiple devices, each device can display a different hand. Many features – shuffling, dealing, cutting, flipping, sorting, etc.. Eight classic decks for playing games such as Poker, Sixty-Six, Piquet, Belote, Jass, Durak, Scopa, Mus, Five Hundred, Pinochle, Bezique or Canasta. Fast set-up of 21 different games (including those and Black Jack, Bridge, Crazy Eights, Gin, Go Fish, Hearts, Oh Hell!, Rummy and War).
In this Lite Version, the deck can be automatically shuffled into only six predetermined random decks. An In-App Purchase upgrade, available for a small fee from the iTunes App Store, has unlimited random shuffling. (Manual rearranging of the cards in this Lite Version is possible for those unable to purchase the full version.)
Connect multiple iPhones, iPads or iPod touches together using Game Center (anywhere on Earth) or Local WiFi or Bluetooth (within 30 feet).
Move cards and piles anywhere on the screen/table
- move a card with one-touch moves
- flip a card with a tap
- rotate a card with a two-tap move
- move a card lower in the deck with a reverse-tap
- move and spread piles with two-touch moves
- rotate and flip piles with a double tap
Four hidden hands
- each hand becomes visible when device is tilted onto a side
- only the person on that side can see that hand
- sort hands by suits/rank, right/left, SHDC/SHCD, ace high/low,
- show the number of cards in each hidden hand
- limit the hands that other connected devices can show
- adjust the size of the cards on the table from small to big
- adjust the size of the cards in each hand separately
- add 1 or 2 Jokers
- pick any photo from your Photo Album for the back of the cards
- 9 classic decks - 24, 32, 36, 40, 43, 48, 64 or 104 cards
- deal to 1, 2, 3 or 4 players or to an adjacent pile
- deal from 1 to 13 cards to 1-4 players, or 26 to 2 players
- deal face up or face down
- deal cascaded or stacked
- advance the dealer on each shuffle
Quick set-up of the deck, the deal and the hands for 21 different games
Animated random shuffling (see Lite Version limitation above)
Animated cut card feature
Drawing region on screens to write notes
Please contact us with any questions, comments or suggestions. ContactUs@iPlayingCardsApp.com
Screen shots shown below:
1)Crazy 8’s - tilted to face player West - West is playing a King and changing the suit to Diamonds. South holds 12 cards.
2)Bridge – South bid 5 Diamonds, West played the Ace of Spades, North is Dummy and South is now playing the 8 of Spades. South will make 5 Diamonds if the King of Hearts finesse is on.
3)Texas hold ‘em tilted to face player South – pair of Kings awaiting the river card.
4)Same Texas hold ‘em but on second, Bluetooth-connected device tilted to face player East – two pair awaiting the river card. Card backing from second device's Photo Album.
5)Klondike Solitaire – the deal function is set to three cards to an adjacent pile, face up, cascaded.
Bug fix relating to 'Deal'
Game Center works in iOS6 allowing connections to your friends anywhere on Earth.
iOS6 compatible and iOS IAP bug fixed.
Cezanne painting for back of cards.
Cezanne painting for back of cards.
6 new random predetermined decks if not upgraded.
Better App Store connection for upgrading.
Twitter and Facebook access.
Added new game - Oh Hell!
A new set of free random decks
New random decks for the non-upgraded Lite version.
Ability to customize the deck by remove any specific cards (triple tap on the cards).
43 card deck for playing Five Hundred.
A quick set-up for 3 player Pinochle and 4 player Five Hundred
Quick set-up for 19 different games (NOTE: iPlayingCards is a 'virtual' deck of cards to use to play card games with others - just like a 'real' deck; it is NOT a game-playing program. Quick set-up is a 'set-up' feature, not a 'play' feature.)
IAP upgrade within Lite version so that only one Game Center friend needs to upgrade.
2) Enhanced Bluetooth functionality allows many devices to be connected and all players to move cards at the same time.
Pick back-of-card image from your Photo Album.
Four new shuffled decks.
- 60.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Peter Kramer
Safe to Download