iRadTech Lite is a FREE demo of iRadTech, a radiographic positioning guide. It demonstrates these features of iRadTech:
• Similar to x-ray pocket guide or reference booklet
• Detailed instructions for more than 220 radiographic positions (in the full app, iRadTech. iRadTech Lite has 6 for demo purposes). Contents of position instructions:
1. image receptor size and orientation
2. patient and part positioning
3. respiration instructions
4. central ray entrance/exit points and angulation
5. image quality points
6. structures demonstrated
• Representative radiographic image which can be enlarged for closer inspection.
• Enlargeable photograph of properly positioned human model showing the correctly collimated area of interest with the central ray entry point.
• A helpful NOTE tab for every position; save techniques, special terms, or other helpful information.
• Search function finds search term in position titles and/or instructions.
• My Routines function allows grouping of selected positions into a saved routine.
• My Notes function allows saving notes not related to a position.
• Developed using the ARRT Content Specifications to include nearly all ARRT entry-level radiographic positions.
1. “OPTIONAL” positions are included which may be ordered in clinical practice. These OPTIONAL positions are judged by the authors and other educational colleagues as handy references, but are not listed on the ARRT Radiography Content.
• Instructions referenced to the most recent ASRT Radiography Curriculum and national positioning texts.
• Content is written, edited and expanded by two Ph.D. radiography educators, each with extensive authoring experience and more than 30 years of teaching experience.
• A convenient guide to positioning the patient and a valuable study aid for radiography students.
• A great reference and review tool for technologists and clinical instructors.
- Redesigned screens to accommodate new iPhones
- My Notes
- My Routines
- Reorganized positions with reformatted and augmented instructions in the Respiratory System and Thorax section. Future updates will provide these improvements in other sections.
- 32.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Ballinger and Bruckner, LLP
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it