Supported TVs are:
- Roku Stick and TV Box, All Generations (Gen-1 to Gen-5)
- TCL Smart TVs with Roku
- Sharp TVs with Roku built-in
- Hi-sense TVs with Roku support
- Insignia TVs
- Other TVs with built-in Roku support.
It has main features:
- Detects Roku automatically when app is launched
- Remote control with all the basic inputs
- Provides large touch pad for content navigation
- Conveniently launch channels from application
How To Use
To use the app, please make sure your iPhone or iPad are on the same Wi-Fi network as the Roku TV. You can check your WiFi connection from the Settings app. Once that is verified, launch the app. The app will search for your TV on the WiFi network and display it on the screen. You can tap to select it and it will connect. Once connected the app will show the Remote on the screen. You can now navigate using the remote. There is also an option to launch channels directly from the app. To do that, select the Channels option from the bottom tab bar.
iStreamer Apps is not an affiliated entity of Roku, Inc, and iRemote application is not an official product of Roku, Inc.
- 29.7 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it