The iSmartAlarm app allows you to arm, monitor, and disarm your iSmartAlarm Home Security System at any time, from anywhere, in real-time. You can see who is home, when family members leave or return, and the status of every sensor and device.
The iSmartAlarm app manages all of your iSmartAlarm products, including Contact Sensors, Motion Sensors, iCamera (1st Gen), iCamera KEEP, Smart Switch, and more. Multiple homes and systems can be managed easily in the same app.
iSmartAlarm will alert all designated members with SMS text messages*, push notifications, automated phone calls*, and email when the iSmartAlarm Home Security System detects a break-in or unauthorized activity. Users can then choose how to address the situation appropriately - A call can be placed to the police in case of a break-in, or the alarm can be ignored and the system set to Arm again if it is a false alarm. (*Phone call and SMS messages available in US and Canada only).
- Bug fixes
2. Add logs to Keypad and Remote Tag
3. Bug fixes
4. Be compatible with Apple watchOS2.0 or above
- Increased iCamera KEEP Pro setup clarity
- Various bug fixes and optimizations
- Other bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Keypad support added
- Safety Monitor settings moved into the Notifications Settings page (in the drawer)
- All Alarm Settings have been moved into the CubeOne Settings page
- Centralized location to check for updates for all Devices - Just pull the page down in the Devices page to access it. It will tell you how many devices need to updated, which ones, and what's new
- Redesigned tab bar icons
- The Cloud Backup function has been renamed as "Restore System." The function has been moved into the CubeOne Settings page
- CubeOne indicator now has a declarative status (online/offline) instead of a red question mark
- Users can now turn Smart Switches on and off on the Devices page rather than having to dig deeper
- New Devices page UI - consistent design, individual log and settings page, accessibility in the navigation bar
- Access for 9 additional countries allowed
- Various bugs squashed
Minor bug fixes
- Fixes EU camera connectivity issues
There are so, so many new features and updates in this app version
- New Customized Modes - Choose which devices are armed, which devices are disarmed, what each one does and how it responds to emergencies
- Set different Arm, Disarm, and siren trigger delays for each Mode
- Arm and Home Modes can now be modified to include or exclude specific devices, sensors, or cameras
- Significantly improved camera connection speed
- Push notifications can be set per sensor or camera now
- Siren trigger can be set per sensor or camera now
- For users that only have cameras, they now have Arm and Disarm Modes for easy controls of all cameras in their home
- New camera live view interface
- New camera settings interface
- Added first-in-first-out local video storage overwrite option when the the MicroSD card is full
- Added manual night vision controls
- You can now mount Spot upside down (and invert the image in the app)
- Wi-Fi network connection display now visible in settings
- You can now retrieve the CubeOne's log from the USB port for troubleshooting
And of course - bug fixes!
- EU Wi-Fi Smart Plug development
- Implemented app controls for EU-based Wi-Fi Smart Switch.
- Sundry bugs were squashed
- New media gallery setup - Cleaner interface for captured camera data such as snapshots, Time Lapse videos, and more in the future
- Bug fixes
We've done some restructuring of the app to make it more intuitive, cleaner, and easier to use. We really think you'll like it, as this is a big step toward a lot of great plans we have for the future as well.
First of all - All devices and sensors and cameras are now grouped into Homes. For example, you may have a primary home and a vacation home (or an office, or a secret superhero base, etc). iSmartAlarm products installed at your primary home will be grouped into your primary Home and devices installed at your vacation home will be grouped into your vacation home.
-The app now has a "drawer" on the left side for easier access to a lot of things, like Account Settings, Support, Member information, Notifications, and more. You can also use this area to easily switch Homes.
-You can now submit feedback to us from within the app
-You can now submit a support ticket for assistance from our Customer Service from within the app
- Bug fixes. Delicious, delicious bug fixes.
- Bug fixes
- Various Bug fixes
Apple Watch controls now available - Arm and Disarm the system without taking your iPhone out of your pocket!
Satellite Siren support and controls
Improved iCamera KEEP setup process
Check out our website for more on our new Satellite Sirens!
- New ability to retrieve iCamera KEEP log info (for troubleshooting)
- Various bug battles fought and we emerged victorious
Included in this update -
- Added zoom capability to iCamera KEEP
- Updated iCamera KEEP video file name to include timestamp
- Added a confirmation step when firmware update is successful
- UI improvement and bug fixes
- 148.2 MB
- Release Date:
- iSmart Alarm, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it