ISO to Go features:
• Comprehensive day-ahead and real-time wholesale electricity price data for all locations across New England
• A new-and-improved price map that works across all screen sizes
• Geolocation feature to determine your local wholesale electricity price
• Past, present, and future electricity demand data, and a new interactive real-time vs forecasted demand comparison chart
• Stats on what energy sources are powering New England at any given moment, including a breakdown of renewable generation
• Updates on power grid conditions, key in tighter summer and winter months
• Plus customizable push notifications that alert you to changes in prices or grid operating conditions
About ISO New England
ISO New England is the independent, not-for-profit corporation responsible for overseeing the day-to-day reliable operation of New England’s power generation and transmission system, designing, administering, and monitoring the region’s competitive wholesale electricity markets, and managing comprehensive regional power system planning. The company’s workforce of power system engineers, economists, computer scientists, and other professionals fulfill these three critical responsibilities that together ensure New England has reliable, competitively priced electricity today and into the future.
For more information about ISO New England, visit the company’s website at www.iso-ne.com.
• Now includes day-ahead prices, interchange data, and binding constraint information
• Demand chart includes detailed (5-minute) data plus historic data
• System forecast information (Morning Report, 3-Day and 7-Day Forecasts)
• Push notifications for system conditions and prices
2. Updated labeling and other UI improvements.
- Token refresh update:
Some users were seeing a blank New England Map while their token was being updated. Logic for the updating of a token now includes refreshing the view that the user is on
- System Demand update:
System Demand widget was not updating when page refresh was being called. This is now resolved.
- Fuel Mix Chart Colors:
Fuel Mix Chart colors are now consistent with views across the Fuel Mix section.
- 36.0 MB
- Release Date:
- ISO New England Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it