iSpeak converts text to speech with the best sounding voice anywhere. Simply enter any text and iSpeak will instantly read the words.
You can still learn how locals pronounce words and how you should be pronouncing them.
iSpeak produces professional speech synthesis texts from words that you have entered, or copy and pasted from text, email, web sites, notes or other applications.
You can even share the text as a sound to your friends or other apps.
iSpeak supports 36 languages, and are the ONLY app supporting Greenlandic (Kalaallisut)!
You can scan a text and use iSpeak to have it read aloud.
- To hear the speech: Click the "speaker" icon.
- To record the speech: Click the "save" icon, and then the speaker icon.
- To share the recorded speech: Click the "share" icon - the "save" icon changes to "share" when the speech is finished.
- To scan a text: Click the "Option" icon at the top of the screen and then select "Scan Text".
You have the instruction screen when you start the app.
- 491.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Ulrik Motzfeldt-Skovgaard
Safe to Download