A few reviews from our users for the full version:
* Perfect, exactly what I needed to track my daily routines. I am self-employed so it was very difficult to track the sudden callouts and things that just come up on a daily basis. This makes it simple and fast. I think the simplicity is what makes it so perfect. - Shane Domo
* Perfect app for tracking hours worked for different customers. Not overly complicated. Most useful app I have. - SeabeeChief
* This app is very simple to use and powerful. Frederic is very quick to reply to any questions about support ... - Brendoniuis
* It becomes second nature the moment you start using it. No need to learn how to use it as it's based on Apple's iOS ... -kgat03
iTimeClock Lite is a simple application that will allow you to track the number of hours you work on a project. We built iTimeClock with usability in mind to allow you to quickly and accurately track how much time you invest in a project.
Whether you are a contractor, a permanent employee required to track your time or simply want to track hours for personal projects, this is the application for you.
Inspired by Apple apps, iTimeClock's design is natural to use. You can easily and rapidly add a new entry from anywhere in the application. It is so easy to use that you can change default values and enter your time in as little as 2 taps!
Track your time using the today, week, month or history views. You can even filter by project to easily know how much of your time a project has taken in the past weeks. Furthermore, we have given you the ability to assign color tags to different projects to see in a glance which project you worked on in the past week.
Here are the major features:
- Edit, modify and add projects (maximum of 2 projects in the lite version)
- Assign color tags to a project
- Change the default values for the duration, break, start hour, scroll time interval...
- Choose the first day of the week
- Filter the hours worked by project
- Track the number of hours worked on a project
- Manage the time worked on a project by creating, editing and deleting tasks (use edit or swipe on a task to delete it)
- See the total hours worked for the current day
- See the total hours worked for the current week
- See the total hours worked in a month view
- Quick week export in a friendly format
- Export data by email (ability to filter the data to import is available in full version only)
iAds can be removed in the full version, see iTimeClock for more information.
And we did all this in a simple and quick to use design...
All comments and reviews are welcome and we will gladly consider your suggestions in upcoming updates.
Please send your feedback to info.iTimeClock@gmail.com.
Also here are some new features that were implemented based on your feedback :
- It is now possible to select the background color of the table cells when using the "Quick Export Week" feature (printer friendly)
- Added a new row containing the total number of hours when using the "Export Tasks" feature
- It is now possible to choose between two date formats when using the "Export Tasks" feature
- The History View will now show the day of the week instead of the year.
- Fixed an issue where the military time was always used in the "Export Tasks" feature even if the user locale was using AM/PM
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- 1.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Frederic Bonin
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it