Built-in PDF viewer designed with knitters in mind.
- Smooth PDF rendering engine with page zooming and scrolling.
- Page rotation feature for landscape-oriented charts.
- Follow charts with the help of the highlight bar feature with easily adjustable starting position and height.
- Shift the highlight bar up or down using a simple double tap.
- You can add a bar to each page of your PDF and JKnit Lite will remember all of their individual positions and settings.
- Works in both Portrait and Landscape modes.
- You can import your PDFs into the app from your computer, e-mail attachments, websites or from your KnitPoint pattern library.
Enjoy the benefits of the interactive JKnit pattern format.
- JKnit format transforms all knitting patterns into easy to follow, row-by-row instructions. Just advance the counter as you complete each row, and the app will direct you what to do next.
- The app will always remember your position in any project and will help you pick up exactly where you left off.
- Keep track of all of the essential project information such as materials used, notes and the timeline and add your project photos.
- You can import patterns in interactive JKnit format from your KnitPoint library.
You can also get JKnit HD Lite - a custom tailored iPad implementation of this app! You can find it in the App Store by searching for JKnit HD Lite.
JKnit Lite comes with a preloaded sample project to help you familiarize with the app and its features.
Experiencing problems, have questions or need help? Have a recommendation or feature request for future releases? Please join the JKnit App Users Group on Ravelry to connect with other users, share your experience and get help. You can also email us at
- minor fixes
- 6.8 MB
- Release Date:
- JAKRO SOFT LLC
Safe to Download