your time – with engaging podcasts based on peer-reviewed articles published in JAMA.
After listening, you can take a short quiz for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ (free trial or
account necessary). You can also track your credits, and save, email, and print
certificates – all right in the app.
RELEVANT TOPICS IN CLINICAL MEDICINE—Topics include diabetes, stroke, dietary
guidelines, depression, Lyme disease, constipation, and more, with new podcasts
added every couple of weeks. You can also set interests, and the app will recommend
new episodes based on what you’ve chosen.
JUMP TO RELATED AUDIO – When you’ve completed the quiz, the ‘Hear Related
Audio’ feature takes you to the podcast segment providing the answer to each incorrect
quiz question. No need to hunt or guess.
HOSTED BY PHYSICIANS – JAMA physician editors are able to dig deeper, adding
multiple viewpoints, from patients, investigators, and other experts who add perspective
MOC CREDITS AUTOMATICALLY SENT – Receive American Board of Internal
Medicine (ABIM) MOC points for the CME quizzes you complete. Credits are
transferred automatically to the ABIM on your behalf unless you choose to opt out.
JN Listen is part of The JAMA Network’s new JN Learning platform, which includes
access to a comprehensive collection of article- and audio-based AMA PRA Category 1
Credit™ CME activities from the JAMA Network family of journals.
JN Listen Monthly Subscription:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- Fixed an error that occurred when playing downloaded audio
- Various small updates, UI improvements and bug fixes
- Various formatting and bug fixes
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
- 21.1 MB
- Release Date:
- American Medical Association
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it