With the Jobulator mobile app, you can be notified of and accept substitute jobs in Aesop right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch! Jobulator is an easy way for you to make sure you don’t miss a job opportunity, without being tied to your computer.
A registered Jobulator account is needed to log in to the app.
What is Jobulator?
Jobulator is a subscription service that provides automatic, continuous checking and notification of your job offers in Aesop, plus easy job acceptance.
With the Jobulator app, you can:
• Receive notifications when a job becomes available for you in Aesop
• Accept jobs in the application without having to log in to Aesop
• Enjoy an easy-to-use mobile interface
• View half-day and full-day icons on the Jobs screen
• Receive links to lesson plan attachments
• View absence notes from the teacher
• Receive Aesop web alerts and notifications
• View the district name on the Jobs screen
• Reject jobs right from the Jobs screen
• Easily access help content
• Get directions directly from the app
Jobulator is the official companion to Aesop, created and supported by Frontline Technologies, the makers of Aesop. The mobile app is free with your Jobulator subscription.
Jobulator Mobile is not intended to be a competitive advantage in getting jobs, nor does it increase the number of available jobs for the user. It is intended to be a convenience tool that provides notification and easy acceptance of available jobs in Aesop while you’re away from your computer.
• Job List Large and Small Font Setting
• Telephone number link when available
• Improved loading time
• Better interface with the device's volume and vibrate controls
• User message if Push Notifications are disallowed
• Various bug fixes.
· Removed blue splash screen
· Fixed the bug that prevents scrolling the entire Job List.
· Allows users that disallow notifications to log into app.
· App will always navigate to the Job List when the app is launched or activated.
· It will be easier to identify which sound is selected in Settings.
· Calendar should accurately identify the current date set on the mobile device.
· Real-time Calendar refresh.
· When connectivity is lost, the offline message disappears after a few seconds.
· Various bug fixes.
· Apple iPhone 6 Plus
· Apple iPhone 6
· Apple iPhone 5s
· Apple iPhone 5c
· Apple iPhone 5
· Apple iPod Touch 5G
· Apple iPad Air 2
· Apple iPad Air
· Apple iPad 4th Gen
· Apple iPad 3rd Gen
· Apple iPad Mini 3
· Apple iPad Mini 2
· Apple iPad Mini
- Pull down to refresh
- Updated UI
* fixed a bug that prevented some users from logging in when their Jobulator Push Notifications were disabled
- Read a job's notes before accepting the job.
- View the app in English, Spanish or French, based on the language selected in your device's general settings.
- Review job details easier with improved Font and Contrast.
- Now optimized for both iPhone and iPad.
- And more...
NOTE: This will be the last update to Jobulator that supports iOS 5. If you continue to run iOS 5, be advised that you should update to this release in order to get the newest features and bug fixes.
• Improved Job Notification Sound options – select the sound that you prefer to hear when a new job becomes available.
• Added your full Aesop Calendar – a quick view of all of your Accepted Jobs and Non-work Days.
• Simplified Login – use the same email address you used to sign up for Jobulator to login, instead of the impossible-to-remember Activation Code.
• Added Information – the Day of Week is now included with every job in the list.
• Provided Direct Access to Aesop – one-click login to Aesop.
• Included Canadian Subs – for the first time, Canadian districts and substitutes can use the Jobulator service!
• And other fixes
- 11.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Frontline Technologies
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it