Dredd 3D release date: September 21st, 2012
JUDGEMENT IS COMING!
The ultimate lawman of the future, Judge Dredd, comes to screens worldwide this month in DREDD 3D. Karl Urban dons the helmet as the ironman of the law, with Olivia Thirlby playing psychic rookie Judge Anderson!
Written by Alex Garland, the man behind Sunshine and 28 Days Later, the film sees Dredd and Anderson trapped in a 200-storey city block with the followers of ruthless gang leader Ma-Ma - played by Game of Thrones' Lena Headey - out for their blood.
Now, watch the trailer for the awesome new movie before taking control of the most famous Judge of all time in JUDGE DREDD VS. ZOMBIES!
You must protect Mega-City One from a zombie invasion! Arm yourself with a Lawgiver pistol and three other devastating, upgradable weapons. Fight four deadly zombie archetypes in thirty levels of game play. Choose from seven special upgrades to give you an edge over your undead foe!
Earn stars and commendations based on performance. Ensure your Law meter is kept to maximum at all times by eliminating zombies, collecting shields and avoiding damage. Watch your ammo count as you blast through waves of attacking undead. When the going gets tough, upgrade your Lawgiver or try the Spitgun, Scattergun or Hi-Ex Launcher. Immerse yourself in a future world where the extreme is the norm!
Judge Dredd vs. Zombies features:
- Simple to learn and use 'Single-Stick' controls
- Four upgradeable weapons
- Seven equipment upgrades, from Body Armor to Iron Will - each gives a different combat advantage
- Three episodes and thirty levels of game play, with high replayability
- Star and Commendation system reward skilled gameplay - are you good enough to earn a Commendation?
- Game Center support with 16 achievements to collect!
- Universal App - supports iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch
- Compatible with iOS version 4.2+
- 33.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Rebellion Games
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it