This app has over 1500 Questions and Nomenclature Flashcards. Includes TC 3-21.220 W/C1.
BONUS FEATURE: You can now add your own study docs and reference materials to the app. The Jumpmaster PRO app contains a simple document viewer that can open and view many popular document, audio, and video files.
The app covers:
1. Nomenclature and characteristics of parachute components
2. The duties and responsibilities of the jump master
3 The safety procedures for rigging individual equipment
4. Procedures for rigging containers and door bundles
5. Duties of a drop zone safety officer
6. Presentation of jumpmaster briefings and pre-jump training
7. The Jumpmaster Personnel Inspection
8. Execution of jumpmaster duties from a USAF aircraft in flight during a day slick jump.
This app will track both your study and test progress for all subjects. It will also allow to to switch to TC 3-21.220 with a single tap of your finger.
The Jumpmaster Study Guide app is built using ForceReadiness.com's M-Training System - the most advanced training system available for mobile devices.
NOTE: This is NOT the official US Army Jumpmaster School app. Please download the official app too. It contains some basic administrative information not found in this app. This app is specifically designed as a study aid for Jumpmaster School. It's a tough school. Every study aid will help.
2. Updated TC 3-21.220.
- 830.1 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download