Easy to use. Just launch the app and shoot the Kaite itself, it automatically recognizes the writing surface, corrects the tilt, etc., and makes it easy to see and digitize cleanly. Digitized memos can be saved to the camera roll, sent to email or cloud, and easily recorded and shared.
* PLUS Clean Note Kaite is required to use the functions of this app. For details, please check our website.
When the Kaite unit is placed on the shooting screen, the writing surface is automatically recognized and shot. Corrects tilt and trapezoidal distortion during shooting, and makes the data clear and easy to read.
2. Brightness / contrast adjustment
You can adjust the brightness and contrast of the correction screen to your liking.
You can cut out the necessary area of the corrected image.
4). Drawing tools
You can write the corrected image with a pen or marker.
5). Save format selection
You can select the image storage format as JPEG or PDF.
-Shooting mode setting (automatic / manual switching)
・ Rotation function
[How to use the app]
1. Launch the app.
2. Make sure that the entire Kaite body fits on the shooting screen. The writing surface is automatically detected and shot.
3. When the correction screen is displayed, you can edit and save the brightness and contrast.
* Writing content may not be stored cleanly if the light from the lighting is reflected on the plate. Please shoot without lighting.
- 28.6 MB
- Update Date:
- PLUS Corporation
Safe to Download