Available on Mac, and as a separate app for iPhone and iPad, changes are automatically made available across all your devices with iCloud. Keep It is the destination for all those things you want to put somewhere, confident you will find them again later.
Create, edit, view and save:
• Notes with styles, checklists and attachments that look good and read well on all your devices
• Web links with live previews, or saved for offline viewing as PDFs or web archives
• Rich and plain text files
• Markdown documents, with preview and syntax highlighting in a choice of styles
• Add highlights and notes to PDF documents
• Add any other kind of file, and see previews for most images, documents, web pages, and more
• See summaries and thumbnails in the list for most files
• Use icon view to browse items by their thumbnails
• Use the Recents list to see things you’ve added or viewed lately
• Share folders and items with other Keep It users via iCloud
• Encrypt files with a password
• Folders let you organise things hierarchically — select a folder to see everything it and its subfolders contain
• Use bundles to gather items into one place — items can be in more than one bundle at a time
• Use labels to color-code items for quick visual recognition
• Add searchable tags and comments
• Make items favorites and drag lists to the Favorites Bar for quick access
Search and Filter:
• Search everything in Keep It: names, tags, file contents, dates, kinds and more
• Text recognition for scanned documents and images
• Choose suggestions as you search to create complex searches with ease
• Use keywords and natural language for dates while searching
• Save searches for later reuse
• Use the Tag Filter to see all items with a tag and any other relevant tags; choose another tag to drill down further
Use Keep It with other apps:
• Compact Mode reduces the app to a single column, ideal for using alongside other apps
• Drag pretty much anything to Keep It
• Copy clickable links to items and lists in Keep It
• Share extension can add links, text, images and other files, and append text to notes from within other apps
• Save files to Keep It’s folders to automatically add them to the library
• Use a bookmarklet to add links from web browsers that don’t use Share extensions
• Automate tasks with AppleScript
Keep It can be used with a paid subscription that you can purchase in the app. A choice of either a monthly or yearly subscription is available.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account following a free trial, unless you cancel the subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period.
The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- Keep It will now cancel and retry when iCloud operations appear to be unresponsive for one minute.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when updating Automator support files.
- Keep It will now cancel and retry when iCloud operations appear to be unresponsive for one minute.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when updating Automator support files.
- Fixed an issue using Command-Backspace to delete to the beginning of a line when editing text in the main window.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when permanently removing an item.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when checking file changes.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when Show Small Images is enabled for a note that contains an invalid image.
- Fixed an issue where PDFs would be scrolled to the very bottom when navigating using the keyboard on macOS Catalina.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a file is changed.
- Fixed an issue where saving to iCloud could get stuck generating thumbnails for web links on macOS Mojave or earlier.
- Fixed an issue where the setting to disable thumbnails for web links would not always be respected.
- Fixed issues customising and using the Subheading style.
- Fixed an issue adding a web link that is not saved for offline with the Share extension.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when there are over a thousand files in a single folder.
- Added an option to Import preferences to disable the generation of thumbnails for web links.
- A format pop-up is now shown when saving web links for offline in the Share extension and Import View instead of a gear icon.
- Choose Edit > Substitutions > Smart Lists from the menu to disable automatic conversion of text lists in notes and rich text documents.
- Fixed issues with automatic text list creation.
- Fixed an issue where the Import View wouldn’t be shown when adding a link with a bookmarklet.
- Fixed an issue editing checklists in notes.
- Thumbnails for Web Links on macOS Catalina
- Support for sketches in notes created in Keep It for iPad and iPhone on macOS Catalina
- Improvements for notes and rich text editing
- Float editor windows on top and set a default size
- Automator actions for adding web links, files, text and attachments
- AppleScript improvements for adding text and links
- Now supports x-callback-urls for integration with iPad apps on Mac
- On macOS Catalina, Keep It will now create thumbnails for web links
- In Import preferences, options for web links are now shown by clicking the Options buttons, and will only show options relevant to the “save web links as” format that is selected
- Added support for sketches created in Keep It for iPad and iPhone so that they remain editable. On macOS Catalina, sketches will be displayed appropriately for light or dark mode
- Set a default style for new notes in Fonts preferences
- An item to toggle small images is now included in the contextual menu that is shown for attachments
- Added a Subheading note style
NOTES & RICH TEXT
- When a line starts with a bullet character, asterisk, dash or a number followed by a period and Return is pressed, the line will automatically be converted into the corresponding list style
EDITING & PREVIEWS
- Float editor windows on top of other windows by choosing Window > Float on Top from the menu when an editor window is open
- Set a default size for new windows by choosing Window > Save as Default Size from the menu when an editing window is open. To reset, hold on Option and choose Window > Reset Default Size from the menu when an editing window is open
- Comma separated values files are now shown as Quick Look previews rather than editable text
- Fixed an issue where it would not be possible to zoom or rotate standalone images with a trackpad
- Fixed an issue where the creation date could be set to the modification date when PDFs, images, Markdown and plain text files
- Hold on Option when clicking the Share button or choosing Item > Share from the menu to share an item’s link instead of its content
- Added a “Share item link instead of file” option to Advanced preferences to always provide item links instead of file content to the Share panel
- To support iPad apps on the Mac, Keep It for Mac now handles the same x-callback-urls as Keep It for iPad and iPhone
- There is now an Automator action to add a web link to Keep It, optionally specifying whether to save for offline, the format, tags, and destination
- There is now an Automator action to add files to Keep it, optionally specifying whether to copy or move, tags, a destination, whether to convert text files to notes, and how to deal with conflicts
- There is now an Automator action to add text to a new or existing item in Keep It, optionally specifying a style (Keep It notes only), tags, format, and item name
- There is now an Automator action to attach a file to a note or rich text document
- When using the “add text” AppleScript command to create or append text to a note, a style can now be specified. If not specified the default style will be used for a new note, and the body style will be used when appending text to an existing note
- The “add link” AppleScript command can now append a link to an editable text item
- Fixed an issue where it wouldn’t be possible to specify a list of tags when using the “add text” AppleScript command
- Fixed an issue where the “attach file” AppleScript command wouldn’t work for rich text documents
- When using AppleScript, get a list of the files attached to a particular Keep It item using the “attached files” property
- Fixed an issue where the correct list view mode may not be shown after switching to All Items from a saved search.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when performing large imports.
- Fixed an issue generating thumbnails for items when Keep It's files are in a custom location.
- Fixed an issue where the app would unnecessarily prompt to save a password when decrypting.
- Fixed an issue encrypting items whose names would change as a result of being saved.
- Fixed an issue making changes to encrypted rich text files.
- Fixed an issue where Keep It may repeatedly auto-import folders with spaces before or after the name.
- Improved handling of files that are renamed or moved while being saved to iCloud.
- Fixed an issue adding text via the Share extension on macOS Catalina.
- Fixed an issue where deleting checklists in notes wouldn’t reset the paragraph style.
- Fixed an issue where the correct Markdown preview style would not be used after the first time the preview has been shown.
- Fixed an issue where fetching changes from iCloud may get stuck attempting to make a folder name unique.
- Fixed an issue where the current Markdown style would not be checked in the Markdown > Editor Style menu.
- Fixed an issue where Markdown previews that use a custom style would not be displayed at startup and the app is set to show Markdown previews by default.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when showing a note.
- Added an option to include HTML files when converting text files to notes.
- Fixed an issue where the correct list view (list or thumbnails) would not be used for saved searches.
- Fixed issues saving web links with the share extension.
- Fixed the vertical alignment of checklists in notes.
- Fixed an issue showing Markdown previews by default in editor windows on macOS versions prior to 10.15.1.
- Fixed a visual issue with the library window when showing some standalone images in macOS Catalina.
- Fixed an issue where tags set on items via iCloud could be reverted when “Import Finder tags” is enabled.
- Increased the delay before Keep It autosaves changes after typing stops.
- Fixed an issue making folder names unique when downloading changes from iCloud.
- Fixed a performance issue when changing tags on a large number of items and the “Update Finder Tags” option is enabled.
- Fixed an issue pasting text copied from Microsoft OneNote.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when generating thumbnails on macOS Catalina.
- Fixed an issue where an error could be shown after hiding the app when a web archive is being viewed.
- Fixed an issue where the format chosen in the New Web Link panel would be ignored.
- Fixed issues generating thumbnails for web pages.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to export some items as PDFs would include the original file extension in the PDF’s proposed filename.
- Fixed an issue importing Evernote notes with dividers.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when renaming items or folders with names that contain certain characters.
- Fixed an issue where the iCloud sharing popover could be dismissed when initially sharing a folder.
- Fixed issues displaying standalone images on macOS Catalina.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when converting text files to notes.
- Fixed an issue where viewing any item could cause an iCloud change to be saved.
- Fixed an issue with the appearance of rows in the item list when rearranged.
- Fixed an issue where it may appear possible to annotate or remove notes on PDFs that do not allow those changes.
- Fixed an issue with standalone images and Dark Mode on macOS Catalina.
- Updated thumbnail generation for macOS Catalina.
- Fixed an issue where updated Finder comments wouldn't always be refelected in the app.
- Fixed an issue saving some files to iCloud on macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
- Fixed an issue generating thumbnails while saving to iCloud.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when checking for added files.
- Search and text recognition for attachments
- Improved mail message viewing
- Improved Markdown preview and export
- Improved Touch Bar support for notes, PDFs, Markdown documents, and images.
- Added printing support for rich text, plain text, Markdown, PDFs, images, mail messages, and web pages
- Keep It now indexes attachments on notes, rich text with attachments documents (RTFD), and mail messages, performing text recognition on PDF and images attachments, if necessary.
- Notes with custom background colors will now always be shown as light content in Dark Mode on macOS 10.14 and later.
- Use the Touch Bar to apply note styles, insert a checklist and highlight text.
RICH TEXT FILES
- Rich text files with custom background colors will now always be shown as light content in Dark Mode on macOS 10.14 and later.
- Print and export rich text documents as PDFs using the commands in the File menu.
- MultiMarkdown 6 is now used for previews and HTML export. This changes the available options in the Preview tab of the Markdown menu > Settings sheet, and the syntax for strikethrough to CriticMarkup.
- Use the Touch Bar to format Markdown text.
- Print or export Markdown source or previews as PDFs using the commands in the File menu.
- A rotate toolbar item is now available when an image is opened in a window. Hold on Option to change the direction.
- Rotate and zoom images with the Touch Bar.
- Images can now be printed.
- When editing notes on highlights, the note text will be shown as either light or dark depending on the highlight color.
- Use the Touch Bar to page through PDFs, highlight text, rotate and zoom pages.
- Print PDFs using the File > Print menu command.
- When searching items by content, matching terms will now be highlighted in mail messages.
- Find and step through occurrences of text in mail messages.
- View a Quick Look preview of attachments by clicking them.
- Save attachments by choosing Mail > Save Attachments from the menu.
- Print and export mail messages as PDFs using the commands in the File menu.
- AppleScript files are now always shown as light content in Dark Mode on macOS 10.14 and later.
- Print or export AppleScript files as PDFs using the commands in the File menu.
PLAIN TEXT FILES
- Print and export PDFs of plain text files using the commands in the File menu.
- When finding occurrences of text in web pages, it no longer matters whether characters are accented or not.
- Print and export PDFs of web links, web archives and HTML files using the commands in the File menu.
- Improved thumbnails for web archives and HTML files.
- It’s now possible to prevent confirmation before moving items to Deleted Items using the checkbox on the confirmation alert. Reset the setting Advanced preferences.
- Click on the header in the item list to scroll to the top of the list.
- Added an option to Import preferences to always keep both files when importing and a file with the same name exists in the destination folder.
- Improved EXEX file import.
- When adding files, optionally specify whether to “always keep both” when an existing file is found. If not specified the setting in Import preferences is used.
- Bundles are now exposed on Keep It items in AppleScript.
- Fixed an issue getting a subfolder by name.
See a full list of changes on the Reinvented Software web site.
- When searching by content, it’s now possible to match underscore characters in words (previously they would be ignored). Rebuild the search index if this is required: choose Keep It > Library > Rebuild Search Index from the menu to do that.
- Fixed an issue performing text recognition on Macs with Retina displays.
- Fixed an issue where Keep It could automatically import duplicate items for the same file.
- Fixed an issue importing Evernote notes that contain a single attachment, no text, and a slash in the note’s title.
- Performance improvements when scrolling the items list.
- Fixed an issue where performing text recognition on PDFs may fail.
- Fixed an issue where dragging a folder from the sidebar would only export one of its subfolders.
- Fixed an issue where PDFs would not be scrolled to the top of the current page when first shown.
- Fixed an issue where metadata in rich text files would not be preserved after editing.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when importing an ENEX file fails.
- Fixed an issue where bundles and searches could be nested in shared folders via an iCloud change.
- Fixed a problem where Quick Look previews would not immediately refresh when the original file has changed.
- Fixed an issue where changing the creation date on an item wouldn’t update the file and result in continuous iCloud updates when running Keep It on two or more Macs.
- Fixed an issue where Keep It would always go back to the Lists view in Compact Mode when the app is unhidden.
- Improved text recognition on PDFs.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when un-hiding the app and a standalone image is displayed.
- Fixed an issue where editing a saved search with many options could cause the popover to exceed the visible area of the screen.
- When importing a standalone attachment from Evernote that does not have a filename Keep It will use the note’s name instead, if available.
- Fixed an issue where Keep It may attempt to download items at startup whose files exist locally, but which have not yet been saved to iCloud.
- Fixed an issue where the count of sentences and paragraphs would be zero.
- Fixed an issue that may prompt continuous iCloud updates for items with some filenames.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a file is modified externally.
- Fixed issues with the appearance and resizing of standalone images when zoomed to fit.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a standalone image is being displayed.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after editing an item when the script to update Finder comments is installed.
- Fixed an issue merging iCloud changes, particularly where a file or folder cannot be moved or renamed.
- Fixed an issue undoing the conversion of several lines of text in a note to a checklist.
- Fixed an issue automatically naming links to web pages whose real titles are set after the page has finished loading.
- Improved responsiveness when saving large PDF files.
- Fixed issues zooming standalone images and displaying standalone images on Retina displays.
- Fixed an issue searching file content using a suggestion when the “Free Text Searches” option for contents is disabled.
- Word counts no longer include checklists, dividers and attachments.
- Improved responsiveness of iCloud operations when others, such as indexing and downloading files, are in progress.
- Refreshing summaries and thumbnails will now also update the display name of the item, depending on whether or not file extensions are visible in the Finder.
- Fixed an issue where the dates of mail message files may not match the dates shown in Keep It.
- Fixed an issue downloading libraries with shared folders.
- Fixed an issue generating Quick Look previews and thumbnails for notes.
- Fixed an issue where it would be possible to add newlines or tabs to file names.
- 15.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Steve Harris
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it