All available modules are displayed on the KeepTrack start page. If Timer (time support) is active, it is displayed in red. There are analogue and digital clocks at the top. The events that will be happening during the day are shown under the Calendar icon. Your phone, messages and contacts are also found on the start page.
The Calendar contains four views: monthly, weekly, daily and list. You can add pictures, texts, checklists and the timer to the calendar. Select a colour for an event to clarify and emphasise it. Repeat the event daily, weekly, every other week, monthly or annually. You can add as many reminders as you wish to trigger alarms before the event. When the event time has arrived, you will hear an audio signal and the event will be shown first in the smartphone display. Confirm the event to silence the signal. Go back to the daily view or start an automated timer that counts down to the end of the event.
A circle shows the countdown in the timer. Set the number of minutes and start the countdown. When time is up, an audio alarm sounds and the screen blinks. You can create a timer template to reuse the timer and link it to an event in the calendar. You can enter a heading, add a picture, select a colour and write a descriptive text for the timer. The timer is very useful for people who find it difficult to keep track of time and need visual support.
In the checklist, you can add an unlimited number of items, add a picture and enter a heading. The checklist can be saved as a template for reuse. The checklist can be linked to events in the calendar.
KeepTrack comes with free calendar function. You need to purchase KeepTrack Premium to get access to checklist, timers and support persons.
- KeepTrack Premium
- 1 month
- $1.49 / month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by going to settings -> KeepTrack Premium -> Manage subscriptions
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- 42.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Comai AB
Safe to Download