Simple user interface, pico position, noise filtering, pitch display is stable, no setting is required.
- Simply set the frequency above the screen and the middle of the tone, play, the tuning results instantly appear on the corresponding string position.
- 20 Tuning modes.
- Calibration tone: Click the empty string name button above the scale to give the corresponding reference tone.
- Support A4 frequency adjustment: 428~452 frequency switching. Use the upper left and right arrows on the screen.
- Scale: The upper scale of the screen, the center line is the empty string pitch position, and the green triangle arrow points to this, indicating that the tuning is accurate. The scale is 10 cents per grid. When the scale is out of range, the green triangle arrow becomes Dark gray. The difference between the scales will be displayed below the scale. The + sign indicates the height. Please adjust the string. Otherwise, the - sign indicates low. Please tighten the string.
- Display panel: Display similar sound names (white). When the pitch is correct, the sound name will turn green. When the tuning is correct, a green light will appear, and the lower LED will move accordingly, showing the high and low 10cents (quantization). More visual.
- The operation screen is intuitive and easy to use. All functions can be set on the same page.
- Support for "segment beat" function, double, triple and quad beat subdivision
- Support for custom beat settings 2 groups, can be stored and loaded
- Support pendulum display mode
- Supports volume adjustment within the program, making volume adjustment faster
- Timing display Helps control the practice time
- 4 beat sounds to choose from
We will work hard to make more useful music applications for everyone, thank you for your support. Welcome to contact us by e-mail.
- 54.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Hsing-Fu Hsueh
Safe to Download