Looking for fun as well as educational games for your kids to play?
Kid Cube app has over 100+ learning games for toddlers and preschoolers. Kids can play anytime, anywhere!
Kids can learn literacy (reading-writing), simple math, social-emotional development, problem-solving abilities, and motor development. Open-ended games and exercises like storybooks, sketching and coloring encourage creativity and self-expression. Our adaptive learning curriculum will customize kids' experience to help them master different abilities.
Kid Cube, is a mobile app for toddlers, 2-3-4-5 years olds, preschoolers, kindergartners and early elementary schoolers, covers a spectrum of entertainment and educational offerings. At this age, socialization and creativity are essential! Kid Cube helps the kids express their feelings and unleash their creativity.
• Play pre-downloaded games without internet or WiFi
• Provides a safe, friendly playing experience for toddlers and kids.
• Toddlers can easily play games at home, on the road, or anywhere they go.
• No third-party advertising or in-app purchases for Premium members.
• Developed in collaboration with experts.
• Content created with the assistance of specialists in education and children's psychology, with topics that include literacy, music, motor coordination, arts, logic, everything adjusted to the world of children, with lots of fun for the little ones.
• Perfect for kids aged between 2-5.
• Reading and literacy & pronunciation, the alphabet, spelling, and early writing.
• Language & vocabulary, opposites, prepositions, and verbs.
• Math & counting, numbers, simple math (addition, subtraction), shapes, 3D shapes.
• Executive function and logic & focus, memory, and problem-solving.
• Social emotional relationships, self-control, and empathy.
• Motor and physical development & gross and fine motor skills.
• Creative expression, drawing, storytelling, music, and coloring.
• New games added all the time!
PERSONALIZED LEARNING EXPERIENCE
• Adaptive learning path allows each child to learn at their own pace.
• Preschoolers can learn independently. Collection of educational games, books, and videos.
• Kids can read books on their own or follow along with recorded audio narration.
An exclusive area for parents to have full control of what children are going to play, over children's usage time, collected points within the app and much more.
• In-depth insights to track the progress.
• Daily and weekly report cards about the played games.
• Personalized special and early education.
ABOUT Kid Cube
Kid Cube allows all children the chance to explore new concepts and new experiences through apps. Kid Cube Games is a fundamental part of Kid Cube’ responsibility for making a positive impact on the lives of kids through curriculum-based tools—wherever children are.
New users will have access to a free trial at the time of sign-up! After your free trial, subscribe on a monthly or annual basis. And if you change your mind at any point, cancellation is easy through your iTunes settings.
• When you confirm your purchase, payment will be charged through your iTunes account.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Don’t want to auto-renew? Manage your account and renewal settings in your user Account Settings.
• Cancel your subscription anytime through your Account Settings, without a cancellation fee.
• Use one subscription across multiple devices.
• If you need help, have questions, or want to say ‘hi’, get in touch at email@example.com
- 71.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Sercan Degirmenci
Safe to Download