Kinvolved’s mobile and web app, KiNVO, brings simple attendance data to life. With KiNVO, schools see smart attendance data and can effectively engage families through two-way text messaging.
- Record attendance by swiping students names left or right, marking them absent or late
- Record reasons for absenteeism and minutes late
- Save your attendance record and/or send a text message, email, or phone call to parents about absenteeism/lateness in multiple languages
- Customize the message you send to parents about absenteeism or lateness
- Real-time, two-way translation of all messages enables teachers and parents to communicate regardless of parent language preference
- View your classroom or school-wide directory of students with parent contact information (phone numbers, emails, language preference, role)
- Mass message parent contacts, or send individual messages to parent contacts, receive replies from parents within the app (Note: Your personal phone number or email address is never shared by KiNVO by Kinvolved. When a parent contact receives a message from KiNVO it is from a KiNVO phone number or email address.)
- Send customized, pre-written templates
- Tag message topics as positive or needs improvement
- Improve push notifications
- Fix issue with attendance recorder for days with no courses
- Add support for PIN code authentication.
- Refresh the record attendance screen.
- Thread view UI improvements.
- Fix issue with selecting recipients when creating a message
- Fix issue with attendance tiers on student profile
- Fix issue with finished courses on course directory
- Student and course-level attendance data
- Ability to record notes
- Ability to attach an image
- Ability to record voice and send as an autocall
- Refined attendance recording page
- 42.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Kinvolved, Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it