Soon you are jumping from buildings and clouds trying to catch butterflies.
You jump from brick to brick, leaf to leaf, then cloud to cloud trying to catch as many butterflies as you can.
The further you get the harder it becomes. Careful, don’t miss the clouds.
Details and game trailer at kittenjump.com
- Truly a must-have if you're more of a casual gamer. -> AppStore review
- This app is aMEOWzing!!! One of my favourites! -> Dot King's review
- Kitten Jump kept my son quiet for hours!
- Super fun game!!! Can’t stop playing.. Great job on the update.
- Very Addictive and fun.
- It's fast, cute and pretty awesome.
How to Play
Starting is easy. Use the finger-slide to steer the kitten to jump from cloud to cloud, or use the accelerometer. Don’t forget that you can listen to your favourite music while you play.
Pause and restart by simply touching the anywhere at the top. Whenever you see a butterfly, make sure to catch it. High scores are saved automatically.
What's New in this Version
- Stunning graphics and improved game play
- Achievement rewards and global high-scores
- 5 unique levels and the ability to choose your kitten
- Endless mode play
About the Game
This is a game that once you start playing it you’ll find it hard to put down. It is more than addictive, it has a calming effect.
It is great for 5 year old kids to adults, especially if you like cats and kittens.
Perfect for passing idle time, (good for waiting lines, doctor’s offices, bus rides) but still providing a challenge.
Lots of re-play value.
Your reviews and requests keep updates coming. Thanks for your support!!!
Follow us on Twitter for updates on kitten @twitter.com/KittenJump
Visit kittenjump.com to see our complete leader boards and more.
Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
- 5.5 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it