* Native offline Bible
* Fast keyword, wildcard, or phrase search
* Highlight verses in multiple colors
* Personalize verses with your own notes
* Auto-scrolling Bible text
* Notebook with rich-text editor, verse links, and Web sync.
* Additional translations free: ASV, YLT, WEB, Darby, RVA, AA
* Free downloads: Greek NT, Mathew Henry's Concise Commentary, Easton's Bible Dictionary, Spurgeon's Daily Devotional, Thompson Topics, KJV with Strong's, Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Commentary
* In-app store: purchase ESV, NASB, Carta Bible Atlas
* Web backup of notes and highlighting
* Direct, two-way Web synchronization
* One year reading plan
* Split screen view
* Verse tagging
* How-to videos on support page
When you synchronize your notes and highlighting with our free on-line Bible, your uploaded data serves as a backup copy. If your device is damaged, lost or you buy a new one then you can easily download all your notes and highlighting from the on-line copy.
Using two-way synchronization, you can create your notes and highlighting on your phone or from your desktop and have them in both places regardless of how you created them. Whether you are at home entering notes with the convenience of a desktop computer or at church jotting down sermon notes, synchronization delivers your personal data where ever you need it.
Our free on-line Bible application (www.iBibleSpace.org) provides the access to your notes and highlighting from the desktop. The iBibleSpace site also offers other free tools such as a devotional, commentary, and a personal journal.
* Fix button colors in iPad popups
- 5.3 MB
- Release Date:
- AcroDesign Technologies
Safe to Download