Convert an image with a range of options including:
- Black & White (2 tone) with white balance.
- Grayscale and Full Color, both with the ability to adjust the quality / number of colors present.
- Ability to apply a hue to the overall pattern.
- Sizes up to 512 x 512 stitches only for patterns generated from an image although more stitches can be added after the generation.
- Adjustable ratio from 1:1 to 17:10 so the knitted / crotched / cross-stitched result looks like the image in question.
Edit the pattern with ease:
- Copy / Paste functionality with ability to remain inside the current bounds or add stitches.
- Change all occurrences of a color with a second.
- Lock the scrolling and you can draw to the canvas.
- Change selected areas to a different color.
- Multiple different stitch icons for added detail to describe your pattern.
Range of export options available:
- Raster (fast) and Vector (quality) PDF files available, along with separate PNG images which are smaller and higher quality than jpegs for the grid based patterns.
- Each color can be automatically numbered, both on the pattern and a legend for a quick reference between similar shades.
- Stitch numbers can be included in PDFs.
I hope you enjoy using Knit Mate and find it useful for crafting your designs. I love hearing how people use Knit Mate and am always open to ideas as to how it could be improved.
*** Any problems, please contact me as I can not personally reply to feedback left in reviews. ***
- Fixed: iPad Crash when adding a color under iOS 7
- Fixed: Stitch legend was not fully viewable on iPhone
- Fixed: Replacing all occurrences of a color was sometimes giving erroneous results.
+ Changed: Replacing all occurrences of a color now gives more feedback.
Also fixed an interface issue when adding a new document in landscape orientation.
Fixed an issue affecting iPhone users running iOS 8 when adding a new color
Can now lock the scrolling ability of the pattern editor to enable drawing directly like a pencil.
Follow me on Twitter: @KnitMateApp
Each color is now given an alphanumeric label
More Export Options related to the above.
Efficiency improvements so fewer crashes
Other bug fixes.
Removed prompt for review... If you like the app, please leave a review. If you don't like it, email me from within the app and tell me what could be improved.
Thanks to everyone who has contacted me with suggestions. :)
- Improved menu system
- Smoother scrolling
- Maximum exported image size is 1024x1024 pixels although patterns can be larger than this, which leads me on to...
- Markers mean that you can keep track of were you are. They are not included in exported data.
- You can now change blocks of colour.
- Help now available from within the app.
- You can also contact me from within the app regarding any issues you may have.
iCloud support added
When you copy an area a draggable overlay appears for you to place where you wish to paste.
Via the Export button -
You can now print from within the app
You can send a PDF copy of your pattern via email
Can still save the pattern to your photo library
The stitch ratio can be set anywhere between 1:1 and 17:10.
Other bug fixes
- 16.1 MB
- Update Date:
- NT Hazlett
Safe to Download