The app creates knitting patterns for any sweater or cardigan, for any gauge of yarn, to standard sizes or custom measurements.
Create knitting patterns for Women, Men, Babies and Children.
Patterns are produced as both written text, with options for knitting the garment in the round from the top down, or flat, from the bottom up. The pattern is also shown diagrammatically in the form of a schematic diagram.
Patterns created are saved in a pattern list.
Written instructions and schematic diagrams can be printed with AirPrint, and saved as PDF. (PDF can be opened in other applications, e.g. Documents, iBooks).
Customisable features include :
• the yarn - input the gauge (tension) for any yarn
• body measurements, e.g. chest, waist, and hip size
• garment measurements, e.g. length, sleeve length, neckline size, armhole depth, rib length, cuff length, cuff size
• pullover or cardigan (zip or button fastening)
• choose from Raglan, Set-In or Drop Shoulder Armhole/Sleeve types
• neckline dimensions and neckline style: crew neck, V-neck, roll neck, funnel neck, or flat collar
• choose from close-fitting options with waist shaping, standard or loose fits or oversized
• garment ease (customisable for any shape)
• main stitch options - stocking stitch, rib stitch, moss stitch or any other stitch pattern with the option to centralise repeat patterns and central patterns, or to adjust stitch count for pattern repeats.
• rib options
• work in cm or inches
• use metric, US or old UK knitting needles
We have also squished a couple of little bugs.
Many of you have asked for this, and so we are so happy to be bringing you this latest feature - It will calculate how much yarn you should need, in metres and yards, for each pattern you create with the app! Also includes calculations for number of balls of yarn.
Includes pattern repeat counters as well as the main counters.
Separate row counters for the back, front, sleeves and neckline as well as a generic counter allow you to track your progress of your knitted garment, with links into the instructions to indicate key stages.
Counter settings enable you to customise the counting.
Improved PDF layout, also some layout corrections for settings screen and other small adjustments and improvements.
- 26.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Jacqueline Raffo
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it