The app creates knitting patterns for any sweater or cardigan, for any gauge of yarn, to standard sizes or custom measurements.
Create knitting patterns for Women, Men, Babies and Children.
Patterns are produced as both written text and as schematic diagrams.
Patterns created are saved in a pattern list.
Written instructions and schematic diagrams can be printed with AirPrint, and saved as PDF. (PDF can be opened in other applications, e.g. Documents, iBooks).
Customisable features include :
• the yarn - input the gauge (tension) for any yarn
• body measurements, e.g. chest, waist, and hip size
• garment measurements, e.g. length, sleeve length, neckline size, armhole depth, rib length, cuff length, cuff size
• pullover or cardigan (zip or button fastening)
• choose from Raglan, Set-In or Drop Shoulder Armhole/Sleeve types
• neckline dimensions and neckline style: crew neck, V-neck, roll neck, funnel neck, or flat collar
• choose from close-fitting options with waist shaping, standard or loose fits or oversized
• garment ease (customisable for any shape)
• main stitch options - stocking stitch, rib stitch, moss stitch or any other stitch pattern with the option to centralise repeat patterns and central patterns, or to adjust stitch count for pattern repeats.
• rib options
• work in cm or inches
• use metric, US or old UK knitting needles
This change will not affect the knitting instructions created by the app.
- 20.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Jacqueline Raffo
Safe to Download