1. Where to Stay (Beachfront Resorts):
• Four Seasons Resort O'ahu at Ko Olina
• Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, voted No. 1 Top Family Hotel in the USA in Travel + Leisure Magazine
• Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club, accommodations that reflect the warm hospitality of a Hawaiian plantation
• Beach Villas at Ko Olina, luxurious condominium residences offering all the comforts of home
2. Where to Dine: From the signature dining rooms at our beachfront resorts to the award-winning Roy's at Ko Olina and Peter Merriman's eclectic Monkeypod Kitchen, Ko Olina has a restaurant to satisfy every palate. Make reservations for resort eateries simply and quickly.
3. Resort Activities: Whether you're visiting O'ahu or are a kama'aina (local resident), Ko Olina offers a wide range of recreational activities for the entire family. Perhaps an ocean cruise, a tour around the island, or maybe a night of grass skirts and umbrella drinks. For top of the line guest experiences, the Ko Olina Activity Center can recommend something for everyone.
4. Shopping: Pick up a souvenir, resort apparel or groceries from a variety of shops throughout Ko Olina.
5. Weather: Averaging 75 degrees daily, keep up to date with O'ahu's fantastic sun, surf and beach weather.
6. Events: Year-round calendar of events include live nightly entertainment, food & wine celebrations, outdoor festivals and more!
- 38.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Upspring Media LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it