The front side of the card displays a Hangul character
The back of the card displays the name of the letter.
Ideal for beginners wishing to learn Korean.
- Alphabetical Mode. Display cards in order
- Shuffle Mode. Display shuffled cards
- Quiz Mode to test yourself and track your progress
- Customize the range of alphabets being displayed (1 to 40 alphabets)
- Auto play, hands off mode.
- Audio reference provided for each alphabet.
The practical design of these cards makes them easy to use. A couple of cards a day will further develop your Korean reading skills. Try this app today! This is a stand alone app without the need of the internet.
2) Removed Auto Dim Timeout During Auto Play
3) Quiz Mode to test yourself and track your progress
4) Added Reverse Alphabet Button
- 19.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Christian Liang
Safe to Download