- by velia
~ Top App - Very useful translating tool. I'm learning Korean at the moment and this application is a great help.
- by Richard Sedgman
~ Great! - go go go
- by Ratimethachon
Simply the best translation and language learning experience:
- Translate words and full paragraphs.
- Use Apple speech recognition via built-in voice dictation and listen to the pronunciation.
- See images for your translated words and phrases, A picture is worth a thousand words.
- See examples of your translated phrases from real world conversations (via Twitter).
- Clear, undo, redo buttons.
- Save your favorite phrases, browse through your full history across all your devices.
- 16 languages (Korean, English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Catalan, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish )
For questions, feature requests and bug reports:
check the Help section in the App or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pronunciation bug fix
- Added explicit images filter.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Removed 100 Character limit for listening.
- Clear, undo, redo buttons introduced.
- And much more features and design improvements.
- See examples of your phrases from real world conversations (via Twitter).
- Swipe the blue ribbon up or down to see your previous translations.
- An interface that makes sense and landscape support with a fantastic design.
- And for a little fun, shake your device to get a random word and its translation.
- Universal translator upgrade with 14 more languages available (via in-app purchase).
* "Write a review" button in the "More" tab fixed ;)
* Switch language button is now more obvious.
* Twitter, SMS sharing fixed.
Thank you for your feedback and reviews. Keep them coming.
- 16.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Yehia ElBehery
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it