Curious if your stocks will rise or fall next week?
KOSHO simplifies your investing process by utilizing the latest deep learning algorithms to forecast the following week's financial markets.
[# KOSHO's Core Features]
● Make informed investing decisions
- Deep learning algorithm analyzes over 30 years of market history
- Includes 20,000 + stocks and financial indexes in 10 different countries worldwide
● Here's what KOSHO predicts after one week
- Major indexes such as oil, gold, foreign exchange rates, and other economic indicators
- Stocks listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Nasdaq Stock Exchange (NASDAQ)
- Stocks listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), as well as exchanges from Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, the United Kingdom, and the German Stock Exchange
● Deep learning recommends stocks & thematic portfolios
- VR & AR, drone, electronic cars, and solar energy are among the few that are included
● Catch real-time stock charts, categorized news reports, and the latest financial trends
● View the connections between the past and current financial markets through relevant news reports
● Earn and redeem coins through our AI quiz and use them to invest in yourself
● See in-depth analyses of how major events in history have affected stock prices
● Compare stocks’ movements and their performances
● Enjoy KOSHO’s service more conveniently through the AI Speaker
[## KOSHO's Accuracy Rate]
● KOSHO's deep learning engine is called 'Market Dreamer.' Its overall accuracy rate ranges between 60-80%, while it includes new rates every 3 months. Market Dreamer analyzes the past 30 years of market history and utilizes nearly 400 million data to detect which day in the past resembles the most to today’s financial market.
● Who operates KOSHO?
KOSHO is run by QARAsoft (QARA) - a fintech startup that provides deep learning based robo-advisory services. QARA's technologies are used by KB Financial Group and Hanwha Asset Management. QARA has also been selected to work with Gartner, a global research firm based in the U.S. To become Series A, QARA has received investments from Nexon's venture partner NXC and Kingsley Ventures, which is U.K. based capital venture firm.
● If you have any questions, please contact us!
[### Award Details]
2019.01 - Listed as DNA’s ‘Top 100 Innovators’
2018.12 - Received South Korea’s Service Award
2017.12 - Named as ‘The First Good Brand for 2018’
2016.10 - Won the Best Prize for Open API based Fintech Competition
KOSHO has a premium service as yearly/monthly subscription, and its price may vary by your location. Purchasing subscription of KOSHO will be charged to your payment method through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel subscription to stop auto-renewal payment in iTunes account settings whenever you want.
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Learn more - http://www.kosho.ai
Terms of Service - https://d6sgh7eusknu.cloudfront.net/web-assets/templates/terms_en.html
Address: Seoul Gangnam-Gu, Tehran-Ro 427 WeWork Tower 17th Floor (06159)
Address: Seoul Mapo-Gu, Bakbum-Ro 31 Gil 21 Seoul Fintech Lab
- 77.2 MB
- Release Date:
- QARASOFT, Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it