* When a test is requested;
* When a test result is first available at the practice, received either from an internal or external laboratory;
* When a test result is filed to the patient’s record;
* When a request is complete;
* After a set reminder period.
When notified about new results, they can be viewed directly in the application.
Up to 90 days’ of result data is always available for offline viewing on the device.
Access to historic result data is possible via the flexible Search function. Search by client, patient, laboratory, equipment or work request ID to easily access your patients’ complete lab result data.
Lab-Link utilises Apple Push Notifications to ensure you are informed the instant new result data is available.
Notification types and recipients are configurable within LIMS and can be set on a per-request basis.
Lab-Link requires dual factor authentication via the Spectrum Practice Management solution. Please speak to your system administrator to set up your account.
- 15.8 MB
- Release Date:
- A.T. & Associates
Safe to Download