Have loads of spelling fun with three mini space-themed games, and tailor the app by adding your child’s own school spellings. Let’s get ready to spell!
“The perfect app for children preparing for the Phonics Screening Check and beyond. A must-have in any household.”
Kate Ruttle, literacy specialist
• Learn to spell with Ladybird’s spelling app
• Perfect for children getting ready for the Phonics Screening Check
• Ideal for older children who are learning how to spell accurately
• Add your child’s own school spellings
• Multiple user account functionality
• 3 fun, interactive space themed games
• Each game has three levels to progress through, suiting a wide range of abilities
• Complete each spelling to win a star
• Decorate your own space rocket and launch it into space!
• Trophy screen and word list to see which spellings have been completed accurately
• Speedy Spellings – spell against the clock!
• Scrambled Spellings – unscramble the letters to complete the word
• Sinking Spellings – fill in the missing letter to complete the word
• Practical, easy-to-understand parent information page
• Brought to you by Ladybird - for every age and every stage of your child’s development
Following on from Ladybird’s successful I’m Ready for Phonics app, I’m Ready to Spell is the perfect way to support your child’s phonics and spelling learning in a comprehensive and user-friendly way. It will encourage and motivate your child to practise their spellings.
Fun, thoroughly researched and developed alongside editors, teachers and literacy consultants, I’m Ready to spell is the spelling app you can trust.
If you experience any technical problems with the app, please email us with a description of the issue and the device you are using at email@example.com. We are happy to help.
- 593.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Penguin Books
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it