Language Arts Grade 1 for Elementary School
Language Arts can be a lot of fun!
With this language arts app, children practice identifying different word types: nouns, verbs, pronouns, and adverbs. They learn about punctuation, about letters and how to spell words. They also learn about rhyming, the simple and advanced usage of the language and a lot of other fun and amazing things.
This basic skill helps elementary students gain a better understanding of the fundamental principles of the English language and creates the foundation for more advanced grammatical concepts.
- Correct answers are highlighted if students get answers wrong
- Questions get progressively harder
- Option to adjust level of difficulty
- Smart Learning review levels offer practice to make learning really stick
- Students win medals and points for completing sections of the game
- Fully integrated in Game Center with seven special achievements
- Does not require an internet connection to play
- No purchases inside the app once it is purchased
Practicing the questions on this app will not only teach about different types of words, but also makes it easier to complete the game on the fun online learning sites Always-Icecream.com and Clever-Dragons.com, where kids earn virtual currency for each level they complete. With this currency, children can unlock fun and creative games.
We’re excited to bring you a completely redesigned user interface in this update. We’ve also improved the timer mode and smashed some bugs. For apps with pictures in their questions, we’ve improved this part of the interface too. Want a closer look at an image? Just tap. Ready to go back to your answer choices? Tap again to zoom out.
Like the update? Still have more feature requests on your wishlist? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We’d love to hear from you!
- 39.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Always Icecream & Clever Dragons
Safe to Download