• Structure ID: As each part is touched, the part highlights and the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
- Front view - 12 parts, includes full, cartilage, nerves and thyroid on demand views.
- Side view - 40 parts, includes full, cutaway cartilage, cutaway muscle, nerves and thyroid on demand views.
- Back view - 38 parts, includes full, cutaway cartilage, cutaway muscle, nerves and thyroid on demand views.
- Top view - 28 parts, includes full, cartilage and nerves on demand views.
• Animation for front, side, back and top views.
• Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and Structure ID pages.
• Drawing Whiteboard feature:
- Drawing: freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue. Change size by tapping on size panel.
- Draw and place text directly on active animation and video.
- Text: Change font size by tapping size panel, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
- Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
- Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
- Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
• iOS 6.0+ required, designed for iPad and iPhone.
The Larynx ID app makes learning normal larynx structure identification easy. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!
Choose line and font size via new size panel icon
Drawing icons arrange to left side to increase whiteboard space
Updated help page
- 28.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Blue Tree Publishing, Inc.
Safe to Download