If you're the type who likes to make investments, then doing your homework and a little research can really pay off. Our Last 10K app can be used to access financial statements of all the U.S.-based publicly traded companies without having to read their entire annual and quarterly reports. With this app you will be able to get a solid understanding of where these companies stand financially so you can get direction on your investments.
"The information is very detailed and is provided in such a way that it is easy for the user to read" -- appPicker.com
Last 10K Features:
- Access company filings of financial statements, schedules and disclosures including Balance Sheets, Cash Flows, Accounting Policies, Fair Value Measurements, Legal Proceedings and much more.
- View stock market data including trade price, volume, book value, market cap, EBITDA and price ratios.
- Download a company's entire financial statement in Excel.
- Share a specific section of a financial statement using e-mail.
- View a company's entire annual 10-K and quarterly 10-Q reports.
- Find a company by name or ticker with search suggestions.
- Covers all US-based publicly traded companies including many over-the-counter (OTC) and penny stocks.
- No login required.
- No advertisements.
Learn more about us at www.Last10K.com
- 15.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Idea Edge Industries, LLC
Safe to Download