- 156 tree species from across the UK
- Beautiful high-resolution images of leaves, flowers, fruits, needles, cones, petioles, seeds and bark
- Helpful text on every species
- Collect, label and map the trees you identify
- Help scientists understand trees and the biodiversity they support
More information on identifying trees with Leafsnap UK can be found on the Natural History Museum website by following the Leafsnap UK support link.
Leafsnap UK is the latest in the E.O. Wilson award-winning series of Leafsnap apps developed by Columbia University, the University of Maryland and the Smithsonian Institution. Leafsnap UK is supported by the Natural History Museum London and Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation. High-resolution images within the app were created by the Natural History Museum and the conservation organization Finding Species.
- 115.4 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download